Prepare for the Social Work Licensure Exam
You don’t have to face the challenge of test preparation on your own. www.Passitpro.com gives you the advantage of personalized instruction plus the convenience of online learning. Here are the highlights:
- You’ll get access to five one-hour videos so you can learn the essential exam content at your convenience, 24/7 for 90 days.
- An extra 90-minute video teaches how to identify the concept being tested in the question. And, if you choose, you can connect with one of our expert teachers, an experienced social worker, for more personalized training.
- Passitpro teaches you how to master both the essential content and test anxiety with five hours of teaching, a 170-question practice exam, plus 50 bonus practice questions.
In-Person Licensure Preparation Course
Kansas Chapter organizes an annual in-person examination class to help social workers at all levels of licensure prepare you for the exam, the course provides an overview of the examination process including computer administration, test taking strategies, and a review of examination content areas:
- Theories of human development
- Assessment, diagnosis and treatment planning
- Direct practice and indirect practice, psychotherapy, and clinical practice
- Professional values and ethics
- Diversity and social/economic justice
- Social work administration, management, and supervision
- Program evaluation and research
- Other miscellaneous material
Save both time and money by attending this one-day review course. 2011 attendee survey indicates a 97% passage rate.
Materials provided will include a review book with practice questions specifically designed to prepare individuals to pass ASWB Social Work Licensing Examinations.
May 7th – Upcoming In-Person Exam Prep
Registration 8:00 am – Workshop 8:30 am – 5:00 pm Sylvester Powell Community Center – 6200 Martway – Mission, KS 66202